My Videos

Loading my videos...

Thursday, August 22, 2013

College Packing Tips

The following are a compilation of packing tips that I tweeted over the past few days. I just finished packing for college, but most of them still apply to regular packing.
Enjoy. . .



College Packing Tips

  1. Finish unpacking first.
  2. Give up. Your books will not fit into one box.
  3. Don't throw your boxes into the furthest reaches of the attic. You will regret it in three months.
  4. Blasting Enchanted helps.
  5. Save the knick knacks and shove them in the small spaces later.
  6. Always tape the bottom of you boxes before you move them. The consequences aren't pretty.
  7. Don't forget your light saber.
  8. Don't pack the Sharpie.
  9. Trash bags are your new best friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

I hope these help with your packing. You may not have started yet, but you will soon.

Love,
Alora

No comments:

Post a Comment