My Videos

Loading my videos...

Friday, June 28, 2013

What You can Buy With $2000

Hey, I haven't blogged on in a while so I have a lot to catch you guys up on.

First:
My job is going great. I got my first paycheck a week ago. My first whole month at PatientFocus is inclosed in the two thousand dollars. I am so happy. I can do so much! I know that I can't really do that much, but think of how much stuff I can buy.

40 pairs of nice shoes.
200 yards of fabric. (Joann's)
33 swim suits.(Land's End)
500 gallons of gas. ($4.00)
29 tanks of gas (17 gal.)
100 t-shirts (Think Geek)
1 acre of pasture (US average (http://dft.ba/-landdata))
18 bitcoin (http://dft.ba/-bitcoin)

That's a lot of stuff. (Each is how many of that object you can buy with $2,000)
I am going to have the ability to buy so much stuff at the end of the summer. I am thinking about getting a car. I have to learn how to drive first. I am quite terrified of driving and only have a few hours logged.

I have learned so much at PatientFocus. I am excited at all of the new possibilities. There are so many opportunities for developers and techie people, and look I am becoming one. Slowly but surely I am joining the tech community. It is awesome! I am going to do fun things with the Tumblr API later.

Until the next time:




Love,
Alora

P.S. These are my two most recent videos. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment