My Videos

Loading my videos...

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Victory is at Hand! (A.K.A. I won Camp NaNoWriMo)

I did it. I’m done. I just finished the very first draft of my very first novel. I wrote fifty thousand words in the month of July and completed Camp NaNoWriMo.

image

I have close my manuscript and I am not going to open it again until I go back to school in two weeks.
It is so weird to not have something to do. I don’t have a daily word count to reach. I have no looming goal. I am done. I finished my first draft with about 50,300 words and I am going to let it sit. However, when I pick it back up I am definitely going to add more before I finally start to edit.

I still am not used to the insane lack of things to do in the evening. I can get on my tumblr and reblog whatever I want and not have to worry about not hitting my word count for the day. It is very freeing, but also scary. What will I do now?

Thankfully, I am planning a web show in the near future that still has no script. I have things to do, but I have no major deadlines to reach. I should probably set them.

Love,
Alora

P.S. I actually won last Sunday on the 28th, but stay tuned I have two NaNo-related videos coming tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment