My Videos

Loading my videos...

Friday, March 29, 2013

Why Twitter is Better Than Facebook.

I have had a Twitter account since 2009. I have had a Facebook for about a long. For the longest time I preferred Facebook over Twitter, but I have recently changed my mind. I just figured out why. Facebook doesn't have as fast of a post rate. I have 400 friends and I have liked tons of pages, but I get a new post about every five minutes. Whereas on Twitter I am following 200 people and I get a new post to read every 30 seconds on a slow day. I know that this is showing my age, but sometimes I just want to waste time burying myself in posts. That is when I go play on Twitter. That is my revelation of the day. It is only a blog post because I couldn't get my thoughts out in a tweet.

"Stay square and fight the robots." -- Squaresville

Love,
Alora

No comments:

Post a Comment