My Videos

Loading my videos...

Monday, March 4, 2013

Home Sweet Home and Dentistry

          I am home for spring break and loving it. So far I have hung out with my family while cleaning the house, watching movies, and just playing around. Yesterday, Jamie (Brittan's boyfriend) came over and hung out for a while. Before he did we cleaned the house up. While we were cleaning (by we I mean Mom, Maxwell, Zara, Me, Brittan and Dad) Dad realized that Brittan and I clean the house really well. His exact words were: "I had forgotten how much of a positive contribution [Brittan and I]. . .made around the house." I felt so loved when he said that. It made me happy inside. On another note we also went to McKay's yesterday. Jamie and I helped Brittan find the plays she needed for her theater class because she doesn't want to buy the textbook. I didn't get any books, but we found most of Brittan's plays.
          Today I went to the orthodontist for a consultation. I have a cross bite and my top jaw is smaller than my bottom jaw. I have horrible teeth. Yay! Also they took pictures, like actual with a camera ones, of my teeth. It was super painful. They stuck mirror in my mouth and pulled  my cheeks apart. Now I have a really small mouth so the mirrors didn't really fit: at all. It was super painful. In the end they used a small kid one. I need a small kid thing when they draw blood too. I have to ask for a baby needle because I have small veins. Also, they are really hard to see through my skin. At one point I was trying to get blood drawn and they stabbed each arm twice before finally finding a vein. It was not fun.

          Tell me about a time you had fun being tortured by your doctors or maybe sometime you cleaned the house.

Try to refrain from falling out of trees.

Love,
Alora

2 comments:

  1. This is a little late for this particular post, but I have small veins as well. Every time I have tried to give blood, they have a really hard time finding a vein, they poke me numerous times, and lots of times the vein closes before I can fill the bag. Very annoying...they always say I should've drank more water. I drink A LOT of water. Ohwell. Off my soap box. Guess the vein thing runs in the family.

    ReplyDelete

  2. It is important to choose the right dentist. You can look in the phone book or online to find a dentist in MA. Make sure they are members of the American Dental Association (ADA) 's board. You can also ask friends and family for recommendations and trust their opinion.
    Dentist for adult chicopee

    ReplyDelete