My Videos

Loading my videos...

Monday, May 6, 2013

Quick Update: Youtube, Tumblr, and Schedules

Hey, guys. I haven't been blogging much recently. I have really missed it and I am going to try and post more, but I have also started to work more with other social media. I got a Tumblr, and as you know I have started making Youtube videos again. Last Tuesday I posted a video about hive and allergies:
I have started an official video schedule. Every Tuesday, and probably some other days, I will post a new video. I think I am going to try a blog schedule too. Lets try a new post every Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday. This is at the very least. I am trying to get back in the habit of blogging. I miss talking to you guys.

I have to finish my Economics homework. I will try to do a fill in blog tonight. Please check out my Youtube channel.

Keep Daydreaming.

Love,
Alora

No comments:

Post a Comment