My Videos

Loading my videos...

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Reader Appreciation and Catch-Up

Hey guys.
          First of all I want to thank all of you for reading my blog and putting up with my gaps between posts. I know that most of you probably know me in the real world and this is just an update for you. However, for those of you who have never met me, thank you. Seriously, I really appreciate all of the views. I am trying to bring my YouTube channel up in viewers, but I know that if that fails I have all of you guys to be here for me. So I am just wondering, I have some demographic data about who reads my blog, but not much. Also, I don't have much feedback on my posts besides page views. So, if you guys would take a minute to tell me why you read my blog and what you would want me to post about, that would be really, really awesome.

          Now, update time. I know that I posted yesterday and then promised to post last night, but I didn't get a chance. I put up a video today that has more information on my YouTube enterprise. Also, it is a look into why I do not have that many stories on my channel.

Here it is for your viewing:
          So, that is pretty cool. As I say in my video I am going home soon because Mayterm is ending. Mayterm is a short three week mini-semester that my college does. After spring semester, we tack three weeks of Mayterm on. It is almost over, but I have to stay a few days afterward because of band. The band is playing at commissioning and the change of command parade. This is for The Virginia Women's Institute for Leadership. I sort of explained it earlier, but the link takes you to their about page on Mary Baldwin's website.
          That's what is happening after Mayterm, but right now I am enrolled in Experimental economics. It is pretty sweet. It is every single day of the week from nine to noon, but it is my only class. My days go like this:
I get up and eat breakfast.
Then I go to class and we go over last night's homework.
Then we do an experiment.
Then we go over how to do tonight's homework.

          It is really, rather awesome and we usually get out early. After class I go to lunch, then work, and then I do homework and hang out until bed. The next day it starts all over again. Tomorrow class is delayed until ten thirty because we are only working on our group projects. Speaking of which.

I have to go. Good night and I hope you find good YouTubers.

Love,
Alora

P.S. My favorite YouTubers are: Danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil, GeekandSundry, ItsWayPastMyBedTime, KickthePJ, JacksGap, Jenna Marbles, Meekakitty, Nanalew, and many other webshows and vloggers. I just found a bunch more funny vloggers to watch. Check out my channel feed to see what I am up to in YouTubeLand. Bye for real this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment