My Videos

Loading my videos...

Friday, September 28, 2012

Dear parents,
I am an official geek now. I have Minecraft and today I started my first game of Dungeons and Dragons. It was so much fun!!! I have never played D&D before, so tonight I made my first character ever. Her name is Amanda and she is a human ranger: basically a girl version of Aragorn without the whole royal blood line thing.  She has studded leather armor and a long bow. On Sunday we are meeting to play our first module and I am super excited. I must remember before then though to finish all of my homework.

More exciting news, season six of The Guild premieres on Tuesday and I can't wait.  A whole bunch of nerdy stuff has been happening lately and it's just so awesome.  Now I'm going to go watch the first two episodes of the new show Revolution on Hulu because the next episode of Grimm isn't up yet. Hmph. It should be up tomorrow though.

I just glanced back at this post and realized what a major geeky nerd of a person I am, but hey, it's fun to be a nerd.

See you in Nerdfighteria,

Love,
Alora

P.S. I'm sorry Hank Green if I spelled Nerdfighteria wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment