My Videos

Loading my videos...

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Good Morning Family,
Yesterday was Friday, as you know, and today I slept in!!!! Yeah!! Although in reality I only got seven hours of sleep because I went to bed at 2:30.  We watched The Avengers, but we started it at like 1:30 so it wasn't eve over yet when I went to bed.  It was super fun to just watch part of it though because I was able to watch it with a large group of girls and we sat there commenting on the hot, sexiness of the guys.  I mean who doesn't love Captain America and Thor and Iron Man all in the same freaking movie.  Then when I got up I watched the next episode of Grimm and it was AWESOME!!!!! I won't spill any details in case you haven't seen it yet, but it rocked. Yeah!!! Well, I'm past the fun part of the weekend. Now it's time to do homework. yay...

Talk to you later,

Love,
Alora

No comments:

Post a Comment