My Videos

Loading my videos...

Sunday, September 30, 2012

My First D&D Module

OHMYGOD...............................................................................
Dungeons and Dragons (D&D) is the best game ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay so we started playing at 2 and we just finished our first module. They should make these things into freaking movies. It was that intense. So all of our characters, Amanda (me), Lyrica (Madi), Factorial (Natalia), and River (Brittan) ended up in a tavern in this town called Alusia. We did stuff in the tavern and then all four of us ended up sharing a room. We got to know each other and then we explored around town and became a group.  I went looking for info on my grandparents in the market (Amanda's end goal) and everyone else wandered around town. River (Brittan) took a tour of this huge manor that was in town and became very curios because weird things happened. Lyrica (Madi) is a cleric so she went to the temple in town. Factorial was busy feeding the poor outside of the city. After a while we all went into the temple and prayed/stole four 5 hours (Factorial is a thief). Then we went back to the market and asked around about the manor. We found out tons of info, then we went into the manor (by now it was nighttime). It was unlocked and the butler opened the door for us and his eyes were rolled back into his head. Lyrica, River, and I all sat down in three chairs that were in front of the door. Factorial hid in the shadows. So the butler walked up to Lyrica an stuck out his hands and said "Follow me" (his eyes are still rolled back.) The room went black for everyone but Lyrica.

When Lyrica touched his hands the room transformed into a party with music and decorations but no people.  He led her through the library to a side room where he shut the door, but she couldn't tell if it was locked. A vial of red liquid and white powder were in the room and both of them were poison. When she tried to bang on the door, she became paralyzed with her hands stuck to the door.

After the room went completely black, the lights came back on and the butler looked at me and said "Follow me." After I touched his hands my hands and feet were immediately bound and he carried me to the library and locked me in a box.

Okay so this was a four hour thing and I don't want to type it all up, but tons and tons of even more creepy stuff happened. I mean seriously Brittan killed herself, but in the end we were transported to the nearby town of Melenis and Rachel (the DM) said that it was all a dream and the manor didn't even exist.

I know right. It was insane. Well afterwards Brittan, Madi, and I were all super hungry so we ordered pizza and ate in. It was super delicious.

I can't wait to D&D more on Friday!!!

See you LARPing.

Love,
Alora

P.S. LARPing means Live Action Role Play which is mostly what we are doing in our version of Dungeons and Dragons.

No comments:

Post a Comment