My Videos

Loading my videos...

Friday, September 28, 2012

Dear Parents,
Yesterday was pretty awesome. I worked most of the morning, but it was really getting paid to do homework.  My supervisor didn't have much for me to do.  However, I did send mail and use the copy machine yesterday. I also played Minecraft...a lot.  I played for most of the day. I did still do homework.  I just didn't have that much homework yesterday and now it's Friday.  

It's Friday, Friday. Gotta get down on Friday.

Sorry, force of habit. Now, more about yesterday...I ate candy corn!!!  I love candy corn and my TA for Personal Finance brought it to lab yesterday. Then, guess what? I ate it. hehehe. I love candy corn.

I also only had work and the one class yesterday. Woot! Woot! 
I will talk to you all tonight.

Love,
Alora

1 comment:

  1. I got paid to do homework at Georgia Tech when I worked in the library. It was great. My job was to keep people from coming behind the desk and help them if they had questions. This left lots of time for homework.

    ReplyDelete