My Videos

Loading my videos...

Monday, October 1, 2012

Apple Eve

Hello all,
Here at Mary Baldwin College we have a few very special traditions and one of them is Apple Day.  Well that is tomorrow, so today is Apple Eve. We are having dodge ball games tonight between the classes and then we have a dance and tons of other fun stuff including glow in the dark capture the flag. I'm very excited and for a very good reason too, but you don't even know the half of it. 'Cause guess what? We have no school tomorrow and I am so excited. I still have to get up early for a super secret project which I will tell you all about tomorrow, but for now I have homework to do and a fun night ahead of me.

I have got to go.

Love,
Alora

P.S. I'm doing something related to apples tomorrow. Hehehe! I can not wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment