My Videos

Loading my videos...

Monday, October 1, 2012

Aftermath of Apple Eve

I have survived the Apple Eve dodge ball games, and they were freaking boss. The first game was us, freshies against the juniors, and guess what? We beat them, and we beat them good. I didn't get out once that whole game. The next game I didn't play in because it was sophomores versus seniors and no surpirse here the seniors won.

Physch!

The sophomores actually won and then after that they pummeled us too. It was quite sad. However we did make it into the finals, and as freshmen too. I think we did pretty awesome.  I also got my apple day t-shirt which I am totally wearing tomorrow and cookies and cool apple-themed drinks. Apple Eve isn't actually over yet, but I wasn't feeling so hot, so I walked back with Brittan. Now I am here talking to you all.

Oh and sadly there was no capture the flag and the dance was pretty lame. Although we did get glow sticks. That was a major plus.

I'm heading off to watch Once Upon a Time, do homework (maybe) and eat my apple.

Talk to you tomorrow after my super secret awesomeness.

Love,
Alora

No comments:

Post a Comment