My Videos

Loading my videos...

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Apple Day Carnival

Apple Day is officially one of my favorite holidays of all time. This morning we went gleaning and this afternoon we had a carnival. The carnival was freaking awesome!!!!

The carnival was from 2 to 5 and I was there the whole time. From two to three I helped run the fencing club booth and after that I wandered around spending money. I was super fun. There was free popcorn, cotton candy, and snow cones. It was awesome. Also there was a free mechanical bull and free blow up jousting. I rode the bull twice. I also won an apple pin and some candy. I bought some cookies and a breast cancer awareness keychain that I put on my backpack. Heath also came home with me. He is my new pet octopus and he is so adorable.

Speaking of adorableness, Madi has been fan girling over this VWIL chick. Her name is Katy and she is a beautiful she-male. She looks like a gorgeous boy from behind. Well, today while Madi was riding the bull she locked eyes with Katy and then fell off the bull. Sadly, I wasn't there to see it. I did hear about it though. Then later Madi looked all over Hunt for her and finally found her as we were leaving. Along with her other two targets, the "cute" guys who work in the kitchen. Madi is adorable.

Parents weekend is this weekend and I'm so excited. I get to see my family and my dogs and I'm so happy. I can't wait!!!!!

I have to go guys. Serious roommate talking to do.

Love,
Alora

No comments:

Post a Comment