My Videos

Loading my videos...

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Once Upon A Time: Best Show Ever

Oh My God.... This most recent episode of Once Upon a Time (Lady of the Lake) was so awesome. There are parallel times in the Enchanted Forest and Storybrook, and there are flashbacks.  Also, Emma is finally in fairytale land and Henry and Charming are totally bonding.  I love this show.  I religiously watch it on Hulu. One of the reasons I love it is that it makes me cry, and most of the time I do not cry. I cried at least three times during this episode.  Not because it was sad though, because it was happy.  This show is not only awesome, but it endorses good family values, and good relationships.  Snow and Charming, and then Emma as parents put their children first and that is just so so amazing that it makes me really miss my parents (cry one).  Also Snow and Charming have one of the best relationships I have ever seen on TV. It is not perfect, but it is just close enough to be perfect.  They will always find each other and it is just so much fun to watch people who love each other work through every hardship to be together.  There is no dumb cheating to ruin their relationship because they truly love each other and that is very refreshing.  Many movies/shows that I have seen recently have had so much cheating or discord in relationships that it really makes me wonder what is wrong with the writers. However this show is so much better than that. It takes most of the more well-known Grimm Fairytales and throws them all into one world: the Enchanted Forest. The characters have so much depth and a time goes on you just keep learning more and more about each person.  Also this show is kind of hard to predict.  Sometimes it is predictable, but when it counts you will have no idea what to expect. Especially this episode. I was dumbfounded. So much background and all of these turns that it took some I wanted it to take and others completely unpredictable.  I love this show....I think I may go watch this episode again or I could watch all of the first season over and over again because it is on Netflix. Woot! Woot!

I gotta go guys,

Love,
Alora

No comments:

Post a Comment