My Videos

Loading my videos...

Monday, October 8, 2012

I am back. (in a deep Arnold Schwarzenegger voice)

Sorry for the blog break.  This past weekend was parents weekend and I was super busy. My family, including my two dogs and my little brother and sister, drove the entire nine hour drive up from Nashville twice in the course of the past three days.  They left on Friday after school and they drove the entire night.  When they got here the next morning we hung out together until the evening, and then they left and drove back home.  They are insane.  They also caused me to get injured for the first time since I got here. I ripped skin out from underneath my toenail with a door, a freaking door.

Warning there is a picture of it directly following this sentence. Oops glitch. oh well. my apologies to the squeamish ones. hehehehe.  Yeah it really hurt so I couldn't march in the parade that day and I have to wear socks all the time until it heals, so my band-aids don't fall off.  Yup, it's gross I know.

Well class time y'all,

Love,
Alora

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure how your toe injury is our fault. We drove like crazy people because we love you. I hope you got all of your work done that you planned to do on Sunday.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete