My Videos

Loading my videos...

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Classes

I have had if not mounds of homework, mounds of studying. I took my second Chem exam today and I also had a math test (easy, but still). Even more, I have a huge research paper due sometime in the not so distant future that I haven't gotten so far on.  Personal Finance is getting harder and on top of that I need to figure out classes for next semester and try to do NaNoWriMo this year. I don't how I am going to do it, but good bye social life and hello school. I will try to still blog because, even though it is a great procrastinating tool, blogging is also very useful for future reference and posterity.

Chemistry --
Gen Chem is the bane of my existence and yet I am planning on majoring in Chemistry.  The concepts are not confusing in themselves, but I honestly wish that we had mounds of homework. Homework is a wonderful tool in a hard class. It is very annoying in an easy class; however I wish Chemistry had homework besides labs and prelabs.  I am left to doing practice in the book, but usually I don't have time to do them until right before the test. I am still not so hot at time management.  Now I just read chapter five and it really doesn't make much sense, but we are moving on to chapter six on Friday.  I am trying, but hey: do or do not there is not try. Yoda is right, but doing is so much harder than trying. poop.

Math --
College algebra (MATH 150) is my math course this semester, and right now it is super easy.  So far it has been one long review of Algebra 1 which was pretty easy too.  I am kind of glad for the review though because it is nice to go over systems and play with fun numbers before I go into Calculus next year. I'm taking precalc next semester.  The math test today wasn't too hard, but it did take a while just because I was checking my answers and making sure that I got everything right.  Bonus! There was extra credit, and I am pretty sure that I got it right. Major yay.

More Chem --
As I was writing about math I realized that I left out the crazy stuff that was on the chem test.  Okay so right now in chem our teacher is expecting us to know and understand and remember everything from the reading. I have never before had a day of Chemistry in my life so I have almost no idea what all of theses things are or what I should or shouldn't remember.  There was this one thing on the test that was mentioned in the chapter, but not in class which is not cool because everyone, including him, promised that the tests would be on material that we went over in class. However I took the test today, the second day, so I had the hindsight of Brittan who took it yesterday to study and learn how to find the concentration of ions in solution. I did that so I am pretty confident that I either got a high B or an A-. I'm hoping high A, but I am pretty sure that I did not do that well. Hopefully though everyone will do badly and he will curve it.

I really don't understand that though: curving the test grade. What is all that about? I know that it can raise your score, but how does it do that? To google.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Just kidding. I'm way to lazy to open a new tab and look stuff up. I have homework to do. I do not need more things to procrastinate with.

However, before I go a quick word about PEGlish and Personal Finance.

ENG 101 (PEGlish) --
We have a 10-12 page research paper and I'm not sure when it is due, but I have a lot of work to do. Haha due/do. Hehehe

Personal Finance --
The very first day of BUAD 260 our TA renamed the class Life 101. How right she was. I am learning so much in this class, but we are transitoning very much from a show up and learn class to a show up learn, do homework, and know the information class. I am kind of scared, but right now I have a 101% so I should be able to keep and A, unless I fail something. *knock on wood*

Well,I actually have a short paper for MBC 101 to write and NaNoWriMo to do.

Wish me luck,

Love,
Alora

1 comment: