My Videos

Loading my videos...

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day 1 of NaNoWriMo

Okay so I think I did pretty good. I wrote during work study, and then a little bit later. I reached the daily quota and then did my homework. I accidentally fell asleep doing homework, so I haven't gotten much done. But still. My story is about Amanda. She is lives in a medival mountain village. She hunts with her father, and even though she is in her late teens she is not married or even thinking about marriage. Her father is shunned by the villagers because of the way he raised Amanda, with pants and everything. Also, her mother died when she was very little.  Amanda is accepted by the villagers because they take pity on her, and she has better people skills than her father. She has carved out a spot for herself in the village, and she is accepted. I have 1717 words and I am still going strong. I have made it successfully through day one. Lets see how the other 29 go.

Love,
Alora

No comments:

Post a Comment