My Videos

Loading my videos...

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Long Time no Blog

Sorry about the long time between blogs guys. I have been super busy and I still am. However, Brittan has been successfully blogging on her new blog FireFlies On My TableTop. I don't know how she does it. We are taking the same number of credit hours, but she always has time to watch shows and blog. I on the other hand do not. Right now I should be writing my English paper and look at what I am doing. I cannot wait to go home for Christmas. I will have no homework to do, and I will be able to be home with my family. I miss my house and my family. It is tough to not go home until Christmas. I have seen my family, but I seriously miss the chaos of my house. I have trouble focusing on my homework without other people around me.

I have to go. Procrastinating is very, very bad.

Love,
Alora

No comments:

Post a Comment