My Videos

Loading my videos...

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 3 of NaNoWriMo

Okay so I some how missed yesterday. I was going to do a daily NaNoWriMo log thing, but I some how missed yesterday. I wrote yesterday and I wrote today. Not enough mind you, but I still did. How did I miss yesterday? I don't know.

OMIGOD last night there were shots fired on campus. No one was hurt but it was at like 2:30 in the morning so the few of us who were awake were freaked out. There was a Baldwin Alert Message (BAM) but it was really vague  We talked to an RA and sort of figured out what was going on, but not really.There was an email this morning saying that a fight had broken out at a mixer on campus and nobody was injured, but that was all I knew. Then today during dinner I asked my neighbors who were at the mixer if they had seen it, and they had. They left the mixer when the fight broke out and when they heard the gun shots the just ran to the dorm they were staying at as fast as possible. Kinda freaky right. I was freaked out last night when we didn't know anything, but now I feel much better. Guns are still freaking scary though.

Yeah so that was early this morning. I then went to bed and slept until 1ish. I've gotten some work today, but mostly I have been playing on my computer. Yesterday we played D&D and I got to play with my brand new birthday dice which was super fun. Also some crazy stuff happened. Brittan and Madi's character's got drunk and since people thought they were married they got the honeymoon suite and some stuff happened. It was hilarious!!!!!

Well I have homework to do.

Love,
Alora

No comments:

Post a Comment