My Videos

Loading my videos...

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving Break

Hey everybody,
How's life? My life is going pretty sweet. I have forgiven myself for not writing NaNoWriMo as much as I wanted to. I am also on break. I slept in not my dorm room for the first time since school started last night. My bed has springs! I'm sitting on it right now switching from working and playing on the internet. Right now I am waiting for Word to open. I miss my roommate and all of my school friends so much, but I miss home too. I'm not actually home just visiting family, but I am out of Virginia. It's nice to be able to go to the bathroom with no shoes on and to eat breakfast in my PJ's. Oh how I have missed regular life. Hopefully this week I will eat tons of yummy food and get lots of homework done. I can't wait to go back, but I want to stay away forever. Ah the college dilemma.

Well  I have to go. We are heading over to some more family's house soon and I want to get some work done before we leave.

Love,
Alora

No comments:

Post a Comment