My Videos

Loading my videos...

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Busy, Busy Times

So I haven't been blogging everyday or nearly as often as I want to, but I have a good reason. I have been super duper busy. Between NaNoWriMo, a 10 page research paper, tons of homework from other classes, and life I have been completely swamped. I am over three days behind on my novel and I haven't even started my research paper and a rough draft is due on Friday. Also I have tons of other stuff to do: personal finance homework and chem studying that I need to do. I have three blogs that I want to write lined up and ready to be written, but I haven't had the time. Maybe I will just no sleep tonight and do all my homework instead. I have an awesome idea for a class next semester! I'm going to take a math history class. I love the history of math. It is so interesting.

Okay, I gotta go, class is calling.

Love,
Alora

No comments:

Post a Comment