My Videos

Loading my videos...

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Learning to Study

I have never had to study a day in my life and now I need to be doing it all the time.  I have mandatory study hours on school nights, but it just isn't enough for my homework load.  I am slowly learning how to study because today I set up specific hours that I will study for my classes.  For example from now on every Monday, Wednesday, and I Friday I will study Chemistry between the hours of four and five.  I set up a  number of study hours for everyone of my classes that correspond to the number of credit hours the classes are.  Another example, Chem is 4 credit hours so I have made myself four mandatory chem study hours.  If I don't get all of my work done within the time frame I have the rest of the day to study and my mandatory PEG study hours. (I scheduled all of my class study times outside of my other study hours.) Hopefully, I will now be able to have a 4.0 GPA. Although it's not there right now I don't think. It is very close.  Well I wish all of you other smart people struggling with learning to study the best of luck. Just remember, if you don't try you won't succeed. So go, and open your textbooks.  No more blog reading procrastination for you.

Gotta go,

Love,
Alora

No comments:

Post a Comment