My Videos

Loading my videos...

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Random Rambling About Random College Student Revelations

So I have classified my days as either good or bad for forever, but in reality the entire day depends on what happened right before my classification.  If I was a happy and bubbly before someone asked me how my day was then my day would be good and so on.  I realized that I do this a few years ago and I have just ignored it.  Recently, however, I have started to notice a great many differences between myself and the people around me.  That really isn't one of them, but it is something that I have noticed frequently lately, especially today.

I have always been tall. Maybe not the tallest, but still quite tall.  Since I started school, I have noticed just how tall I am compared to everyone else. I look down on almost everyone and it is just because I am taller than them.  Ciara is the only exception. She is about six foot and super skinny, so whenever I stand next to her I always feel very short.  And she talks so intelligently that I automatically begin to use huge words again. When I was in fifth grade I used huge words all of the time, but hardly anyone understood me so I dropped out of the habit. However, I have a feeling that I should get back in the habit of it.  She makes feel like I have a horrible vocabulary and I am super short. She's cool though.  Her hair is really cute too.  It's short and blond and it totally matches her style.

I also randomly realize that I am four years younger than most of the people that I am in a room with at any given time.  It is quite annoying to do that in the middle of class because everyone has a different light about them.  Later though I realize that this "18 +" year old that I have been hanging out with is an at large (out of the dorm) PEG or an ECA (Early College Academy) student and that is really weird.  The other day I learned the last name of my fencing club captain.  Then I realized that I had seen her name in all of these places all over the PEG office. It was really weird because before that I had had no idea that she was only 17.  Then I learned that she too got a full ride through the Malone Scholarship Program.  She is pretty boss.

Ugh. I have homework to do. Gotta go,

See you on the flip side of the coin,

Love,
Alora

No comments:

Post a Comment