My Videos

Loading my videos...

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Birthday Weekend

So last weekend was the weekend of my birthday. I'm 15 now! I can get a permit, and drive and other cool stuff. I also got tons of presents. So I'm in college and it is hard to ship big things so I just got a lot of money. I now have one hundred dollars at Walmart thanks my aunt and my great-grandma.  I have gotten so many presents, and I keep forgetting to say thank you. I got an adorable necklace and notepad from my other aunt and uncle.  Still more I got an Old Navy gift card from my other aunt and uncle, and a huge package from my other aunt and uncle. I got twenty bucks from my other great-grandma and I got a minifridge and tons of presents from my grandparents.  Oo! and I got a cool computer board thing from Mom and Dad.  Also at midnight on my birthday all of my friends here showered me and Brittan with gifts.  It was overwhelmingly fun.  I got a reversible teddy bear puppet, a nerf gun, astronaut ice cream, and tons of other random things. So I would just like to say a late thank you to all of my present givers. Supposedly I have even more in the mail. Yay! Thank you family and friends. I had a wonderful birthday with my grandparents (Apples to Apples and Chinese food FTW), and I had an amazing birthday weekend with my grandparents and friends.

Thanks again all,

I HAVE A FRIDGE!!!!!!!!!!! YAYA!!!!!!

Love,
Alora

No comments:

Post a Comment