My Videos

Loading my videos...

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Sleep Skyping

So apparently my little siblings don't have school today so I was skyping them earlier.  We were having a jolly old chat. The first ten minutes they were watching Ninjago, and then we talked for a little while while they played games.  I was tired so I laid my head down on my desk and I fell asleep. They didn't even notice. I was asleep until Madi came back from class and woke me up. They didn't even notice I was asleep they just kept on talking. Then when Madi came in they realized that I had been asleep. I had no idea what they had just said.  It was insane because it was one of those times where you are so tired that you don't realize that you fell asleep until you wake up.  That's how tired I am. I think I'm going to go to bed early tonight because I am exhausted. I have been doing homework all day which probably isn't helping, but I got about nine hours of sleep last night so I should be fine. Oh well, I'll just sleep in this weekend.

I need to go study.  Just a quick post for now. Bye,

Love,
Alora

P.S. I'm still really tired, but I don't have time to take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment