My Videos

Loading my videos...

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Presidential Debate Recap

Last night I promised to make a video, but I haven't done that yet and I may not. However, I am writing my blog post. I did not watch the whole debate, but I watched enough to know that we are screwed if we elect either of those men. I mean really people listen to their words and realize that they don't make sense or they really don't know what they are talking about.  During the debate, one of them would say something that we should do, like cut spending. However Romey's plan to cut spending is to shut down PBS. I don't know about you guys, but I kind of like PBS.

Twitter is now in an uproar over the debate. Last night during the debate there was a new tweet every 30 seconds or so and most of them were about the debate.  It was funny to look at people calling out the mistakes and then others completely ignoring them.

That debate was pretty similar to past presidential debates that I have watched.  The two candidates ran in circles saying, "I'm the best. I'm the best. You're the worst. You're the worst."  They were like kindergartners fighting over a toy.

Please listen to your candidates guys. Pay attention to their faults and their promises.  In the future try to get some background on your candidates before you vote two not so great people into the candidacy and then one of them into the presidency.

Thanks guys,

Love,
Alora

1 comment: