My Videos

Loading my videos...

Friday, October 12, 2012

Just Keep Working, Just Keep Working

I did homework ALL DAY yesterday and I still am not done. I had to go to class this morning so I just finished my paper that DISAPPEARED last night. I was so sad that I started crying.  I went to bed pretty early last night, but today I am refreshed and ready to go.  Although I still have tons of work to do homework and other wise.  The rough draft of my English paper is due on Monday. I haven't even started my lab yet and there is Pigasus on Tuesday. Pigasus is the PEG dorm equivalent of clean your room or else.  We have a freaking room inspection. I mean my room isn't a total mess, but I still live here. Fall break is next weekend and I'm going to Kings Dominion which should be super fun. This weekend I am going to Washington D.C. and I can't wait. I'm going to see all the museums. (Yes, I know that this is not possible in one day, but I can still hope can't I.)

Ok well blogging break over I'm going back into the land of homework.  If I don't make it back tell my family I love them.

I'll miss you, *tear* *sniffles*

Love,
Alora

No comments:

Post a Comment