My Videos

Loading my videos...

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Homework Extensions

Okay so today in English class we were talking about our papers that were due at 5PM today. Then everyone was complaining about it being due at five and them having stuff to do during the day. Yadda, yadda, yadda one thing led to another and now the essay isn't due until midnight tonight. I already turned it in, but that is beside the point.

After that in Personal Finance we had stuff that was due on Monday, but she changed it so it wasn't due until a week from today. It is freaking easy stuff and I am already mostly done. I feel so productive. Now all I have to do is figure out oxidation states in Chemistry. Yay!





Humph. Oh well I get to Skype with my daddy and I actually had class today. Also I am turning fifteen on Saturday. I'm so happy. Today is a good day.


Also I have super secret plans for Brittan's birthday. Yes, I know it is mine, but that does not mean that can I skimp out on her celebrations. I mean seriously guys I'm not that selfish.  I'll tell you all about them Saturday afternoon.

And I get to see my grandparents for my birthday! They are bringing me a minifridge which is really good because the second floor fridge just decided to break quite recently. Now I have to walk downstairs to use a fridge and get someone to unlock the kitchen for me.  Oh well. I get my own fridge this weekend.

I just realized that I say oh well a lot. When I say it I do not mean "oh well" in the usual sense of the word.  I am not giving up. I'm just using it as a transition of sorts. I am saying "oh well, I have talked about that enough or I'll figure it out later or something." Just to clarify because it seems kind of like I give up every other sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment