My Videos

Loading my videos...

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Midterms

I am officially half way through my first semester of college and right now I have A's (I think) in all of my classes.  None of my classes have official midterms, but they have all picked up the pace.  I have some much homework that I shouldn't blog for the next month and a half.  Paper due on Wendnesday, Personal Finance research also due on Wednesday, Chem lab is just a perpetual black cloud above me, and of course we have a full blown math test coming up soon.  So it's time to study, study, study. I think I am doing pretty well, but honestly it is freaking hard to study. I swear it's not that studying is really boring (I mean it is) it's just so hard.  I had no idea that studying was so hard. I understand what everyone has been complaining about all these years.  I gotta go I'm headed off to bed, but I should get eight hours of sleep tonight which is a major plus.

Good night my peoples,

Love,
Alora

No comments:

Post a Comment