My Videos

Loading my videos...

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas Shopping!

Okay so today is a Saturday, but I got up to an alarm and I have been working all day. This morning we watched the Hobbit! AWESOME!! It was super good and I want to go see it again. I cannot wait for the other parts to come out. After that me and the family, all six of us, went Christmas shopping...for each other. I got presents for 2/3's of my family and they are awesome. I won't say what I got them until after Christmas just in case, but know that their presents are awesome. Currently I am being rushed to order presents for the other third of my family before we play Settlers of Catan. I cannot wait to play it for the first time because Will Wheaton makes it look super fun in his TableTop episode where they played it. So go play fun games and have very merry Christmas shopping.

Love,
Alora

No comments:

Post a Comment