My Videos

Loading my videos...

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 1 of Hell Week

Okay so Hell Week is the infamous week before finals where everyone studies night and day working their buts off. However, so far I haven't done much studying. This weekend has been a break from the huge loads of work that I had last week. Yesterday I sort of worked, but mostly I watched TV and slept. I slept till about 1ish, but I kept getting up and falling back asleep because Madi's phone was going off like crazy. Also, I was really hot underneath my blankets because I fell asleep in Madi's bed and she has weird heat reflecting sheets. Blurgh. Oh well. Yeah, today I have worked much more than yesterday and played on the internet. I watched YouTube videos of cute British guys (danisnotonfire and jacksgap).
 I have only watched one episode of something which was...um...actually I don't think I have watched any TV today. Hmm... oh well.I am going to watch stuff later. Actually I need to go get my laundry.
So bye guys.

Love,
Alora

No comments:

Post a Comment