My Videos

Loading my videos...

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Crazy Studying

So I have been studying all day. It is soooo not fun, but I am taking a break for a little while to tell you about my day and what I have been up to on this lazy day of unlazy days. I call today such because I have been sitting on the couch all day (lazy) while working my but off (unlazy). Now Blogger spellcheck says that unlazy isn't a word, but I do not care. I have both of my portfolios mostly done, I have learned tons of new stuff for chemistry, but still not enough. I will most likely fail the final, but its okay because he curves it like 20 points because half the stuff we don't know.

Yeah so that is pretty much my day, but I also went to a surprise birthday party. My friend Mariah's birthday is this week, I think, so her roommate threw her a party. Free food, balloons, and cake. It was fun and now I have chocolate.

All in all my day has been pretty boring, but my High DM from D&D has given all of us electronic versions of the first editions of the two D&D magazines. I can't wait to read them.

Also, the Wogsland family has created a blog. I am a Wogsland if you didn't know and my Dad has created a blog called Adventures in Wogsland which I think is pretty witty. So you can go check it out. I do believe the entire family has the ability to post including me. My posts will be shared on my twitter and I will sign my name too.

I have to go write another blog post.

Love,
Alora

No comments:

Post a Comment