My Videos

Loading my videos...

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Tedious Tuesday

I have been exhausted all day long. This morning I got up at 8 after to going to bed around midnight and then I fell asleep after getting dressed and showering. I was almost late for work-study because I slept until 9:30. I was still tired after that. I am just mentally and physically exhausted and it is only Tuesday of Hell Week. I mean what is going on here?

Whatever. Today I did some fun stuff in the office. I made a birthday bag for our December birthday (not you Mom), and I wrote notes to prospective PEGs. I had so much fun. I got to write in fun colors to hopefully next year's freshmen. My hand cramped up after a while, but it saved me from cleaning out one of the PEG vans. Yay! I am working again on Thursday, but then I am off for the rest of the semester.

Also, after work-study, I was still in the office and I helped Candice make a twitter for Virginia Paws for Pits her non-profit pit bull rescue. She works all over Virginia helping pits find homes. On Friday she brought this adorable puppy in that was being adopted later that day. She had a broken jaw and was blind in one eye. Her veterinarian was adopting her. She was adorable. I spent a good 20 minutes petting her before one of my classes. Ok enough with the adorableness because I have no pictures to share it.

Lab was fun. Not. We just worked on worksheets. Also, a photographer came for the newspaper and took pictures of me just writing on paper. Blurgh. It was the last lab too. I am going to miss my awesome lab instructor so much.

Madi is apparently sick. I have been hanging out in the lounge all day (not because she's sick though. Just cause).

I'm going to go to bed now. Go, follow Virginia Paws for Pits.

Love,
Alora

No comments:

Post a Comment