My Videos

Loading my videos...

Monday, December 3, 2012

Manic Monday

Yes I am referring to the song and right now I am eating yummy cheese from Chanelle. It is really good. She gave it to me as a bribe to get me out of Brittan's bed. I was trying to sleep in it because it was super comfortable. I was tired too. I got in a ten minute nap though and now I am not tired. Yay! Oh my dead wizard god this cheese is good. It's almost out too. I do love food which reminds me. Today I dinner I was eating with Madi and Hannah and Brittan and I got repeatedly smacked with hands and breadsticks for saying band is awesome. Please all band members let us unite! I sat there and took it though. I am proud of myself. Usually when someone hits me, I hit band and everything falls apart. Today, however, two people hit me and I did not fight back once. This is not to say I wasn't defending bands honor, but I was at a table of choir people and you know how they are. I love choir, but band is so much better. Yes, I did just say that.

Moving on.

I have gotten quite a bit of work done. I am finishing my chem lab tomorrow and I got most of the way through my English portfolio. I worked on my Personal Finance portfolio too.  Also in fencing I finally got to do wet fencing where you are hooked up to a machine and it registers whether you hit on target or not. The foils were being really pissy though and they kept going off even if they didn't touch anything. It was still fun though. I fenced twice, but then I left early to come back to the dorm and work some more. I am going to go to bed soon because I am exhausted. I wanted to tell you guys about my day first though.

Last night a water main in front of one of the main buildings on campus broke and flooded the sidewalks in front of Academic and the library with mud and white insulation. This morning they were still cleaning it up at nine and the water main wasn't fixed till around four. They did a pretty fast job and the water was only off for about two hours and I wasn't even in the building. Yeah I took a picture and tweeted it which you can see on my twitter.

Also I have been working the third floor lounge all day. I moved in around 9:30 and I'm still here working away. Yeah so the whole area is strewn with my and Hannah's stuff (I don't think that sounds quite right). So...um...I seem to have lost my train of thought. I wanted to talk about something else, but I do not remember what it was. It'll probably show up in a later blog post.

Night. Night.

Love,
Alora

P.S. My cheese is gone. It was Laughing Cow, Garlic and Herb. super yummy you should all try it. No, I was not eating it with crackers. It tastes just as good right out of the little triangle of aluminum foil.

No comments:

Post a Comment