My Videos

Loading my videos...

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Band T-Shirts and New Uniforms

          Yesterday band let out early and the trads ("traditionals" AKA non-VWILS in this case) headed over to VWIL Supply House for  new uniforms. We got fitted for our dress mess tunics (jackets) and we got our dress mess pants. They are white and brand new, so they haven't been fitted to anyone. Mine are huge on me because the size smaller didn't fit at all, but the seamstress when we take them to get hemmed will take them in. We also got windbreaker pants and jackets. The jacket is the warmest jacket of all time and I can wear it in regular daily life if I want too. Yay. We also got PT uniforms: basketball shorts and VWIL t-shirts. All of this stuff took about an hour to get for the tenish band trads. Band ended at 7 yesterday and I didn't get back to the dorm until 8:30 ish.
         I did get my band t-shirt though!!!!! Picture time!
This is the front of the shirt. Everyone has there last name on theirs, but Brittan didn't want us to have the same shirt so we got initials too.
This is the back of the shirt. In case you can't read it, it says "We Lure You In, We Take You Out!" We are apparently the Sirens.
This is  a close up of the mermaid in the middle.
          I am wearing my shirt today and it is kind of hard to tell in the pictures, but it is navy blue with white lettering and green designs. I love it!

Have a terrific Tuesday.

Love,
Alora

P.S. For those of you who do not know VWIL is the Virginia Women's Institute for Leadership. They are basically ROTC. Their marching band is the only one on campus so it is what I am doing. All of the traditionals have to get the uniforms and follow the dress codes for parades or we make the core look bad.

1 comment:

  1. Well designed template, its looks very nice also i like your material. Could you write a article for me on Work Uniforms. Thanks a lot..

    ReplyDelete