My Videos

Loading my videos...

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I am a Superwholockian.

          Do you want to know why I haven't blogged in a while? I have been watching Supernatural. Netflix is awesome, but I have now become part of the big three. I am a Superwholockian. I am scared. There are so many people in this fandom. I love Supernatural so far, but I have many seasons to go. I am only on the second season. No spoilers. Yesterday though, I was looking through a Doctor Who Facebook and I found a but ton of awesome pictures. I am going to share the best with you guys.

So I had some cool pictures up here, but I had to take them down due to copyright. Sorry guys. If you want to though I found most of them through the Facebook page, Doctor Who and The T.A.R.D.I.S. Have fun wasting time.

Love,
Alora

1 comment: