My Videos

Loading my videos...

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Signature Ball

          Last Saturday we had the Signature Ball which I forgot to mention in . The Signature Ball was sort of the college version of prom with tickets that cost only $12 bucks and fun college people. It was super fun. I wore an orange strapless dress with rhinestones on the top. Brittan did my hair in a super cute bun. Look at the picsures!!!!
TJ watching everyone else get ready before she puts on her secret and adorable dress.

Brittan doing something for getting ready.

Brittan's hair that I did. Sorry that it's sideways I didn't have time to rotate it before I published it.

Gorgeous Mimi, sadly also sideways.

Brittan doing TJ's make up.

Glorious Mimi once again.

Brinley putting Anneliese's makeup on.

Hannah in Brittan's dress. Also sideways

Hannah's super cute eye shadow.


Meme's making silly faces


TJ's make up in progress.

Mimi  borrowing my camera to take her picture in my mirror. I am behind her on the left/bottom of the screen.

More silly faces.

Chanelle curling Cassie's hair with a straightening iron like a boss.

I think Cassie was looking in the mirror for this one.
As you can see we had tons of fun getting ready to go to the ball. I did not get any pictures of myself, but other people did. The ball was super fun. Yummy food, hours of dancing and beautiful friends to hang out with. I did the Wobble, and the Cupid shuffle in a ball gown that night. I had tons of fun even with my aching feet.

Keep dancing.

Love,

Alora

No comments:

Post a Comment