My Videos

Loading my videos...

Friday, February 8, 2013

Strange Snow

          No it is not telepathic. I promise. It is just new and unexpected. It fell some time last night and now it is slowly melting. I am not sure if it is below freezing because the snow is watery and sticky. Very good for snowballs. Mwhahahah! I went to breakfast by myself this morning though because Brittan decided that she was to tired to get out of bed. I sat alone thinking and eating french toast sticks. Surprisingly Hunt did not mess them up this morning. Usually they are really hard and slightly burnt. So today has been good so far except I realized this morning that I totally forgot to buy sleds when I went to Walmart yesterday. I bought snacks, a computer mouse, gum, and mouthwash, but no sled. I didn't even see any which is sad even by Walmart standards.

          OMG!!! Band shirts are here today. I am going to go pick mine up later. They are super cute. I will add pictures when I get it. So check back around 1PMish (EST).

          So no sleds, but I did get a 102.5% on my Psyc test. Yay! My mouse is super useful too. I can scroll easily and just yay! I love using a mouse. Track pads get super annoying some times. And it works on almost any smooth surface!

          Also tomorrow I am going to be doing experiments for Girl Scouts. Girl Scout science day is tomorrow and I have volunteered. I will be running a demonstration of air pressure with the egg in a bottle trick. I get to do it with Cassie too which will be fun. I can't wait.

          I have to go to class now. I have a poetry test. Wish me luck. :)

"Don't kill people." -- Sarah

Love,
Alora

No comments:

Post a Comment