My Videos

Loading my videos...

Monday, January 7, 2013

And So It Begins

I blogged earlier today about ENG 111 Introduction to Literature, my first class of the day. now I am going to go over my other classes.

Okay, so Chem was exciting. We have a different teacher for this half of General Chemistry and he seems pretty awesome. I have heard good reviews and he seems like a nice guy. I am also excited about chem because we are going super fast and there is going to be homework!!!! We didn't have homework last semester which made it very hard to study. Speaking of which I should probably do the first test.

I have Chem with Chanelle, Brittan's roommate and I have poetry (right after Chem) with her as well. Poetry was pretty fun, and on the way over there Chanelle forgot I was coming to class with her and asked me why I wasn't going up to lunch. Brittan did the same thing about three times. Poetry is with Dr. Kennedy who I had for PEGlish last semester and I hope it will be pretty fun. We have a poem due on Wednesday that I have tried to write twice now. I have made some pretty good poems, but we have to use at least one word from this list and I just cannot figure out where to fit one of them in. I have posted the poem separately here. Feel free to read and critique.

My last class of the day was Information Literacy. It is a class that is required for graduation from MBC otherwise I would not be taking it. The material was interesting, but I think the premise of the course is well meant, but badly planned. The final project is a question and answer sheet about how we did research for a "paper" that we aren't even going to write. I don't have a topic yet, but I do need one.

Yup so those classes and then some homework and watching of the latest Once Upon a Time lead me to now. That is all I have to say.

Be original.

Love,
Alora

No comments:

Post a Comment