My Videos

Loading my videos...

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sore Muscles

So as I told you all this morning I went to track today. We ran about 2 miles. I think. It took about twenty minutes, and then we stretched and talked for a little while. I am really, really sore now. I also have a blister on my foot. I have track tomorrow too. Yeah! Not. I have not gotten any homework done today and I think I am going to go to bed early. By early I do not mean midnight, but rather around 10. I am going to get up early tomorrow and work all day. Nice and fun. I will take a break for track at some point. I am going to be so sore on Monday. Getting in shape is so painful.

It is good though. Getting in shape that is.

Love,
Alora

1 comment:

  1. I am proud of you and your sister for taking care of your bodies as well as your minds.

    AUM

    ReplyDelete