My Videos

Loading my videos...

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My Two Wonderflonium Wednesdays

          So last Wednesday I created this blog post and never published it. I took some notes on what to say and never fleshed them out. Here is a shortened version of last week's Wednesday and a longer(ish) version of today.

Last Wed.
          I have an English class at ten o'clock on Wednesdays and despite my going off on English teachers in the past (click here to read) I really like this class. Last week I walked to the dorm from the academic building with a girl in my class and found out that she was an at-large PEG a.k.a. seniors and PEG's that are out of the PEG dorm. In fact she lives off campus. She was super nice and quite funny.
          Next I wanted to mention the poem that I wrote last week. It is super fun and has some cool allusions. You should go read it.
          Another thing that happened last Wednesday was that I fixed an equation in Chem 122. Long story short the teacher got confused about a certain equation because it was printed wrong in his book and I pointed it out and explianed why his correction to the right equation was wrong. I just got excited that I could think fast enough to look at the equation and then derive it while he was "fixing" it.
          I was also supposed to talk about last Tuesday, but lets just say I had a fun time and figured more cool stuff out in chem lab and I was really hungry. Same goes for that Monday. It was a good day.
          I also got new movies last Monday. Don't worry I have seen them before I just only have them at home in the family collection. I got The Matrix!!!! and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Original Movie!!! That is the one with real people. I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          I also did track on Monday. Now I have caught you up on what I didn't post about last week. If I did please tell me. On to what has happened so far today.

This Wed.
          Today I have eaten chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast. Although I only ate half of one because I couldn't get it to cook all the way through. Since then I have blogged and checked my email. I should be heading to class right now, but I'm not because my English class was cancelled and now my essay isn't due until Monday. It is the BEST day ever. This is the same English class with the senior PEG from last week which even though I like it I am happy that I don't have to go to it.
          I kinda half to go do homework now, but before I go I am warning you all that I will be sore and tired tomorrow and Friday. Apparently in Fitness we are doing a glute workout and my friend is super sore from it. However on top of that Jasmine, who is running track on Thursday, told me last week that we will be doing a killer ab workout tomorrow at 6:30 in the morning. I hope I don't die or freeze to death.

Stay warm, but try not to burn your tongue.

Love,
Alora

P.S. Do not bounce.

No comments:

Post a Comment