My Videos

Loading my videos...

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Writing, Creating, and Math

I have just been writing a poem for poetry and after this I think I am going to work on one of the stories that I are sitting on the back burner. I really like writing and creating and math. I love math. There is always a right answer. I hate English. Everything is up for interpretation. I need to find a job where I can do fun math problems while writing and creating. I should write a website. I am so inspired right now. Just positively pumped for anything, but studying. I guess I will just get up early tomorrow and study. Brittan braided my hair today in pigtail braids and it looks adorable!! :) It was super fun to wear my hair like this today. I just need to focus my creativity on a project.


To the to-do list.........


Okay so I want to write a book at some point. I could do that.

I also want to rebuild Wogsland.org. I could do that.

I have more homework. I could....yeah, no.

Okay so it is decided. I am tired and don't really want to do tons of research and deal with code.


To the stories.....


Story one: Amanda, archery, sadness

Story two: hawks, sci-fi, romance

story three: make something new up

It is decided! Story two wins!!!!!

* raucous crowd applause*

"In accepting this prize story two would you like to say something?"

"Well...there is one thing that I would like to say to my lovely author."

"And..."

"WHY DID YOU ABANDON ME?"

"Woah, that's some pretty strong emotions folks. Lets turn this over to the author then."

"Um....school?"

"I DON'T BELIEVE YOU. YOU LOVED ME. WHAT HAPPENED?"

"I ran out of time. Okay? Writing you was hard work. I barely made it through the chapters that I did. Your story is complete: just not written out. I'm sorry. Look, to make it up to you I will spend an hour every day working on something not related to school. It will be my break hour. I may not be working on you, but I will try ok?"

"Fine. Just please finish me someday."

"Of course. I love you. I will flesh you out and polish you up someday."

"Isn't that precious folks. Well onto the next person....."

So that was a little, uh... different. I am not quite sure why I just started writing like that, but hey. I hope you had fun reading it. I totally wrote it while saying their voices in my head too. Like right now I am also saying this in my head as I type. It is super fun. How do you guys think? Sounds? Words? Pictures?

Story two is calling.

Love,
Alora

1 comment: