My Videos

Loading my videos...

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

College Bookstores

My parents have been in school for most of my life. Consequently, I have been in many bookstores: Georgia Tech, Vanderbilt, University of Nebraska. All of these bookstores were pretty big. Supporting schools with massive populations. Here at Mary Baldwin however, the bookstore is quite tiny. The books for the entire college fill about four front and back bookshelves. Also, it takes forever for the bookstore to get books in. The lab manual for Chem 122 was ordered late I think. I don't even know, but they only just got it in yesterday, but most of the labs, mine included, had to print out the first lab from a copy that our professor put on Blackboard. Oh well. My lab for this week is over and done and I now have my lab book which hopefully has less typos than Gen Chem I books' had. Good luck navigating your bookstores big college students.

Love,
Alora

No comments:

Post a Comment