My Videos

Loading my videos...

Monday, January 7, 2013

Spring Semester

I just took my first class of the day and in 40 minutes I have two back to back. Then I have to go up to the book store and buy a lab book for me and one for Brittan. Busy, busy day past ten o'clock. After I go to the bookstore I have to go back to class. Luckily my last class of the day, but I don't get out of class until 4! Blurgh. Early morning classes do have their upsides.

I am super busy this semester. I cannot procrastinate or I will most likely fail. I am taking nineteen semester hours and the time I am spending on here is time I should be spending on my homework so I thank all of you who read my blog. Go out into the world and tell others that I am writing my blog just for you guys when I should be doing homework. I don't actually want to do my homework, but hey it was worth a try.

I do have to go now. I am going to eat the leftovers in my fridge for lunch while I look over my Chemistry book. Remind me to set up study hours for each of my classes.

Love,
Alora

No comments:

Post a Comment