My Videos

Loading my videos...

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Quinn Branch Farm Eggs

          Due to a decision made by our parents to not give us allowance, ever, my siblings and I start entrepreneurship young. When I was in seventh grade my twin sister and I started a business called Twinnies Cookies. We made cookies, wrapped them up, and then walked around the neighborhood selling them. The dough we made was pretty substantial especially for sixth/seventh graders. We did this on and off throughout the first two years of our middle school career. Before that we gathered up random stuff throughout the house and made necklaces and things to sell in our front yard to people driving by.
         My little brother and sister have been doing that for sometime now, but not many people drive by our road. They are in fourth and second grade, but they have a monetary advantage over Brittan and I. The two of them have eggs to sell. We have tons of chickens at my house and since I have gone off to college the two of them have started selling eggs. They even have a twitter, @QuinnBranchFarm, which all of you Nashville readers should follow for updates on the egg selling. Apologies to everyone else who is far away and can't get our delicious eggs.

Love,
Alora

P.S. They may not count as organic, but they certainly are homegrown and free range. You should see them run through the woods in my backyard.


No comments:

Post a Comment