My Videos

Loading my videos...

Monday, January 7, 2013

Poem Help

This is the poem I am having trouble with that I mentioned in this post. It is about my currently runny nose and I am trying to fit one of these words in:
carapace
apparition
obtuse
numinous
umbrage
placate
molecule
appraise


Volcanic Cold by: Alora Wogsland
Gravel and ash rain from the crater.
Poisonous gas clouds the summit from below.
Out of the face of the mountain, burning lava drips.
The surrounding rock is red and swollen.
Ocean water fails to placate the mountain’s orifice.
The mountain rumbles.
Lava rockets out.
“Gesundheit.”

I would greatly appreciate any help. Email me at alora@wogsland.org if you can't fit your words into the comments.

Love,
Alora

2 comments:

  1. You could maybe say it sprayed/ sneezed many molecules of lava and gas. I hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete