My Videos

Loading my videos...

Friday, January 25, 2013

Maddening Migraines

Yesterday, I was going to go to track practice at 6:15 AM, but when my alarm went off at 5:50 AM I was held in bed by a terrible migraine. I turned my alarm off and told Brittan that I would be going to practice. She decided to not go either, but she was just tired. I went took some ibuprofen and went back to bed. At this point I was feeling kind of nauseous (which I cannot spell without Google), but I managed to fall asleep, at least for a few minutes. At six fifteen I got up, ran to the bathroom and the contents of my stomach said hello to the toilet bowl. I managed to sleep until eight after that and I felt better. I went about my day with the threat of headache and nausea, but neither reappeared until early yesterday evening. Around 7:30 last night I got extremely dizzy and motion sick while sitting on the couch. I have no idea how that happened, but against my wishes the combined forces of Mom and Brittan convinced me to go to bed. So last night I went to bed at eight o'clock. Luckily, I did not puke during the night and I felt much better when I got up at eight this morning. I got twelve hours of sleep last night which is awesome. I am writing this blog now, though, because my migraine has reappeared. I am not dizzy my head is just pounding. I took some ibuprofen this morning, but I guess it has worn off. I love ibuprofen. It makes my head stop hurting.
          I am really frustrated because I cannot figure out what is causing my migraines. I got glasses in fifth grade to stop my migraines, and it got better for a while. I have been wearing my glasses lately I guess I just get migraines which totally sucks. Why do I have to get migraines? Brittan doesn't get migraines. Humph.

Until next time, wear your glasses and love Wil Wheaton because he's a boss.

Love,
Alora

1 comment: