My Videos

Loading my videos...

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Weekend of Fun, Food and Homework

I have had a pretty nice weekend, but I think that I work much slower than I feel like I should. Brittan always seems to have time to watch stuff all day when I don't. She gets stuff done faster than me and she studies much less. We have the exact same GPA's right now, but I don't know if that will change. Will mine be higher than hers by the end of these four years? Will this semester give me a B? I know that this is only the second week, but I just feel like I have so much to do. I need to look at the positive side. Today I spent an hour making a pizza with Mwazo and Gabi. Also, I hung out with Hannah, Anneliese and Brinley. I got to eat Twizzlers and I got to eat pizza. I ran track today. I have finished all of my homework for tomorrow and most of my Tuesday homework. Tomorrow before class I am going to get up early and finish my Tuesday homework, and this one little thing that I need to do for tomorrow that I haven't done yet. I should call my parents more often. I feel lonely.

Love,
Alora

No comments:

Post a Comment