My Videos

Loading my videos...

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Back at College

Well yesterday we drove up to MBC for the start of the 2013 spring semester. And yes for those of you sticklers, I did not just "ride" in the car I did actually drive it. Now I am back in Virginia and ready to rock and roll. However my roll is missing. Sadly my roommate decided to skip this semester and hopefully come back next semester. I am very sad because I had Christmas and birthday presents for her. Also I am now in a room by myself. I really hope that I do not become a hermit. I got my books with Brittan all the while missing Madi. I respect her decision to stay home, but we will all miss her here. Tomorrow my second semester starts. I have 19 semester hours and I know that I will rock my classes.

I have to go check Blackboard now.

Love,
Alora

No comments:

Post a Comment